Saturday, October 17, 2009

The one with the 16th October TT


This TT is becoming a weekly occurrence. Invited the usual faces to meet up for TT, calling a few more unusual faces along the way. I was actually on my way there on time but I had to double back because of a slight mishap and had to get my shirt changed.

I circled awhile looking for a place to park and then a car came up to me honking. I wound down the window and a bloke I couldn't recognize waved at me... Then he shouted, "It's me, Victor, from your blog..."
Sorry I was late Vincent. Perhaps we will meet some time soon.

Anyway, here are a few snaps...

Sylvester Stallone's Supra!

I kid you not!


*laughs* Just kidding Ameer. You've got a really clean looking Supra.

Eng Kui's Bayside Blue BNR34.



AP 6 pot's fill Eng Kui's front wheels. I really need a pair!

Alfred's R33 GTS-T, Hafiz's copper tone R33 GTS-T and me.

The famous Highway Stalker, Mr. Pilot, Captain Fariz. (actually Captain of his BNR34, pilot not qualified yet) =P

Azmir's Blood Red ER34. Check out his blog, 'What have I done?' for more pictures he took that night.


Some S15's were there too...

Fadhil's scooby doo...


The infamous Orange Monster Supra. Driven by Bryan Chin, also known as BlackHowling or Mr. Alim. Actually, he's the most 'ham sup' person of the group. *laughs*

Last but not least, Eu Jin from 'EJ's Nissan Skyline GF-ER34 (スカイライン)'. I am really, really digging his ride. It's so clean and tidy.

Eugene came too, left and came back. Had to pick up his lady friend. Didn't manage to snap pics of his S15.

There wasn't any action last night. Everyone slowly trickled away. I ended up in Phuture, Zouk for a short while because it was Tania's (Lipstick Stains) birthday. Had to make an appearance...

11 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

azmir1 said...

I think I'm one of the few whose Skyline can clear a bump without going sideways hahahaha...time to change the ride height!!!

Victor Eian said...

Leo, it's Victor.. not Vincent wehhh... So envy u guys, all JDM :( I think u guys will shoot me if i drives a conti to the next TT.. lol

Leonard Foong said...

azmir1,
Yes, yes! It will look good. Handle better too. Unfortunately, you'd have to give up some comfort in terms of ride quality as well as suffer from clearing bumps and pot holes.

Victor Eian,
So sorry. My mistake. Amended.

Victor Eian said...

It's cool, Leo ;)

Unknown said...

Leo.. nice ride..was next to u at shell hartamas yesterday nite..

Leonard Foong said...

msm,
Thanks! Really?! Should have said hi. Were you driving the Evo X?

rych said...

what is the difference between R33 "GTT" and R33 GTS-T?

Leonard Foong said...

rych,
My mistake. I think only the R34s go by GTS and GTT to differentiate between the turbo and non-turbos. Correct me if I'm wrong. =)

Unknown said...

yup.. was the one with the red X.. was rushing to go for TT with the subaru guys..

Leonard Foong said...

msm,
Cool. Should TT together sometime. =) Did you chase the Yellow Gallardo on the way. *grin*

George said...

Not sure if there really is a R33 Gtt. There is, however a non turbocharged R33 Gts and the single turbocharged R33 Gtst. Lol. I need to get mine back to Malaysia. All the hassle. Lol. Just noticed that this was posted in 2009. Sorry. Hahaha.

Blog Archive