Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wash, Snap Snap...

Didn't do the usual clubbing last night, despite the many invitations. Decided to spend some time with Guinevere. Went prowling the streets looking for some fun. *laughs* Stopped by the Shell station situated in Hartamas to fill her up for a bit then went rounding again.

I was spotted by Collin not long after and he gave me a call. Asked me what I was doing and I told him. He didn't know what to say. Must have thought I was nutters. *laughs*
He must have told Gary after that cause he called and was laughing at me for doing what I was doing. Anyhow, Gary invited me to join them at Bar Mitzvah. Took Gary for a spin too, almost knocked a white Myvi who cut into the fast lane despite seeing me approaching quickly. I desperately need bigger brakes...



It was raining last night so I gave Guinevere a good wash. Since the sun was still up, I thought it would be a good opportunity to take some shots. Excuse my amateur picture taking from my Canon 500D. I still have plenty to learn.


My 'Mickey Mouse' (MGM Studio) Carbon Wing Mounts which sit 5cm higher than stock.

The interior which was re-trimmed.



A side profile.

Gotta love Carbon.

Rear shots.




From the front.



Engine bay.

OEM Carbon Hood/Bonnet.

Mine's Carbon Side Mirrors. I still tingle with glee every time I see them.

More Carbon in the meter cluster trim.


11 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

zahid said...

perfect car, perfect settings, nice shots you have there too :)

Razlan Radzi said...

LOL @ tingle with glee

3R1C said...

carbon freak leo.. lol
nice pics btw

Victor Eian said...

THIS IS SEX !! *droooooooools*

jocelyncoco said...

nice photos orhx !^-^~*

LM said...

Your photography skill is improving, nice shots:) I like it a lot.

Chew Soon said...

wow! i seriously love your ride man, puts mine to shame :)

Leonard Foong said...

zahid,
Thanks man. =)

Razlan Radzi,
*laughs* How else would I express that feeling. =P

3R1C,
Thanks. I'm really not that bad right? *laughs*

Victor Eian,
Make sure you clean up after you're done. =P

kenwooi,
Thanks mate.

c0co,
Thank you! I'm still learning how to take nice pictures. (^_^)

Prince,
Thanks man. Still got plenty to learn. No time to fondle with the camera. =)

Chang Chew Soon,
Thank you! Thank you! Don't say that. Yours is coming along very well. =)

Anonymous said...

Your Skyline looks bloody fantastic.More i see it,more i want to get CLOSE to it lol! It looks great man :) And the rims suit the black and white theme well... Looking forward for more posts of your car

Leonard Foong said...

Calvin's BLOG !!,
Thank you, thank you. (^_^)

Victor Eian said...

Calvin,
Better not to get so close to it, else you'll be end up havin cum in your pants. LOL

Blog Archive