Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Blues...

Urgh, it's Monday again. Monday mornings are painful and I never feel like wanting to get out of bed, much less go to work. Constantly snoozing the alarm clock to the very last second before I pry myself out of bed and into the bathroom. In there, it's like I've lost my 'zombie like' self to autopilot mode. Usually end up skipping breakfast because there isn't anymore time left...

This morning, I arrived at the office looking like this...


Don't you just hate Monday mornings?

Should have played 'Brand New Day' by Tim Myers (ft. Lindsey Ray) this morning.



Okay, maybe that wasn't so appealing... but the Target Ads is where I first heard it while I was in the states and they were great.









Plenty more on YouTube.

2 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

Razlan Radzi said...

OMG that's 3mins 28secs of my life I'm never getting back :(

Leonard Foong said...

Razlan Radzi,
*laughs*

Blog Archive