Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Ego-Stroking Episode

Remember the Che Che New York Spring Summer '09 Unveiling I had recently?

Che Che New York Spring Summer '09

Well, I got really good coverage from The Star Newspaper, which came out on Tuesday 5th May 2009, in the Metro section, page M22 & M23. A very big thank you to William Kee and to Jayagandi Jayaraj for writing such a lovely article and fantastic coverage!


I even got mentioned in it.


The online article can be read at the star online, 'Cheery bags for the independent woman' article.

I was also recently interviewed by Wong Ee Laine for a Mother's Day Special in the Health & Beauty magazine. I was very reluctant to do it but my wonderful mom convinced me to do it. I thank her for doing so...


Oh wow. My magazine debut.


The best mom in the world, my mother, Sue Ong.


Thank You Aunt Suat Cheng for the opportunity to appear in your magazine and Wong Ee Laine for the lovely write-up.

Mother's Day is just around the corner, why not get something for your mom...

3 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

yasin said...

I think i saw you being interviewed on TV9 :)

Leonard Foong said...

yasin,
Yes, yes I was! I can't believe someone actually saw it. I was so nervous. I didn't know what to say. Must have looked like an idiot on TV. *laughs*

nenamoesha said...

I thk u n ur mum really complements each other. Congrats on all ur achievements ;)
Oh n Happy Mothers' Day to ur mum!
=D

Blog Archive