Saturday, May 9, 2009

Acca Kappa on 8TV's 'One in a Million'

Acca Kappa sponsored 8TV's 'One in a Million' immunity winner, Tomok recently...
Great publicity for the brand. Got to appear briefly on TV too. I was surprised as I thought no one watches this stuff but I got a couple of text messages saying I was spotted on TV. *laughs*

Apparently there were two clips but I only got the 3 minutes 17 seconds one...

Here's the clip...

3 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

LM said...

Newpapers, magazine and TV also got your news haha so what is the next? Good Luck in everything XD.

ScoobyDoo said...

hello superstar! lol...

nice one :)

-Aaron

Leonard Foong said...

Prince,
Next is the radio! *laughs*
We'll see how things go. I have still much to learn but I'm off to a very good start.

ScoobyDoo,
Not superstar la. This is all publicity for the brand. 'Branding'. =)

Blog Archive