Monday, April 13, 2009

From the 'Land of the Free'

Here are some Skylines from the Land of the Free. Gorgeous!


I say skylines because one of them is not a GT-R... Can you spot which one it is?


Man, I really need some bigger brakes.






Hard to tell huh....

7 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

Eu Jin said...

My guess is the red one.

Leonard Foong said...

Correct! =)

LM said...

Aik ya so fast give answers already :( but i still guess the red want cause the "brake" =p

Kevin Luke said...

I guessed the red one cause it doesn't look as wide as the black one...

AZT said...

the black one is just.... menacing!

KhonLoon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KhonLoon said...

Black one front wheel, with the lock nut and safety pin to tighten up the front wheel hub and the front drive shafts. For sure it is 4WD GTR. ER34 don't have that. Am I right?

Blog Archive