Saturday, October 11, 2008

Uhh, Celebrity?

Check out this picture I found while digging through some old files...

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare had a retail outlet launch at KLCC on the 11th of May 2006. It was quite a thing as it was the first Indian brand to have a stand-alone store in this premium shopping complex and I remember going over to support my mom.

I remember going through the guest book and spotting this...


First off, I am not very in touch with the local entertainment scene and therefore completely lost when it comes to the "stars". It doesn't help that I have a grudge against big headed people who think they are celebrities and carry this pompous attitude around. I don't mean to be rude but, who the heck is Carrie Lee?!? I mean, you may be popular or in the industry and all but must you be so big headed and list yourself as "Celebrity"? Yeah, you were invited as one but come on... No offense but an artist, actor or whatnot would have been more fitting don't you think? You don't see the rest putting their positions or post of employment in there.
Damn I really hate local celebrities...

4 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

FireWire said...

http://www.carrielee.com.my/

is this the one?

Leonard Foong said...

Yup. I think it was her I saw.

Omega Supreme said...

Then next time u can post yrself as Ambassador of Lengjai

farizio said...

she doesnt value her talents much if she goes around calling herself a celebrity... shes just famous for being famous pfft

Blog Archive