Monday, November 8, 2010

Get on the Rock! with Honda City...

Got an invitation from Rebecca Saw to attend a Honda City launch at One Utama Shopping Center, in Camp5. I thought to myself, did Honda do a facelift on the City already?! I didn't hear of a model refreshment lately so... what launch is this?


Got there at 10.30am as instructed and no one was I knew was there yet except Michael Yip. Had coffee and something to eat while waiting for the rest. Bumped into Ian Khong too...

Then the launch started and this fella started climbing up.

All the way to the top and jumped down to reveal...

This. A brand new Honda City in Tafetta White.



Our MC for the day...

Q&A session. Someone asked, "Umm, it looks exactly the same. Nothings changed, so only a new color available? You did all of this to launch the Tafetta White?" *laughs*

Seem like it's a little exaggerated to just launch the new color but we all know how proud the Japanese are of the white color (I love white too!). Apparently the white has been really in demand so they've decided to release it as an OEM color.


Honda also has a campaign running in conjunction with the launch of the "Taffetta White" color, a rock climbing competition (what does that have any relation to the Honda City, I don't know...) which will be held there at Camp5. Grand prize for the winning team will be a trip to Krabi, Thailand worth RM3,500 and a year of Camp5 membership worth RM2,200.

To kick start that, there was a wall climbing demo...




This person did some running, jumpy thingy...

Now this person scaled a wall that went horizontal at the top. Looks difficult as heck!


Check that out man. I was pointing my camera at the ceiling! Note the photographer on the right!



Had lunch and then I had to rush of to H5 for a meeting with Donovan and my H5 team...

To find out more about the Honda City and the rock climbing competition, visit their Facebook page here!

0 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

Blog Archive