Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Routine

Had a very quick drink with Bryan, Wern Shen, Eugene and Fariz today. There was another white Skyline...

Shot by Fariz with my camera phone.

Same black and white theme. Black rims. Black rear wing stands. Top Secret front bumper. Flared arches. I must say, it doesn't look bad. Not bad at all...

I think the black and white theme is getting to be a little overused. Everyone seems to have it done to their cars. Urgh...

Just a couple of days before, I saw this...


The Antera Motorsports R34. Has the same black and white theme going on. Even had the 19" TE37's donned in black.

Maybe I should get a new look...

6 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

Prodigy said...

i loveeeee black & white..

PS: tribute to MJ

3R1C said...

top secret gold?

Leonard Foong said...

Mohd. Ekhsan Othman,
Oh yeah! *laughs* Never thought of it that way. =)

3R1C,
I saw one at Links for sale. Top Secret gold is not my color. Perhaps something else. =)

Vincent said...

Metallic bronze with black or bronze rims?

Kevin Luke said...

Hey that white & Black R34 you saw it at Strawberry fields(PJ)???

Ive seen it there before the wheel arches are a litle to big in my opinion...

Leonard Foong said...

Vincent,
Err, not really something I would do, but thanks for the suggestion.

Kevin Luke,
Yup. I believe the owner of that GTT is the owner of both cafes on both sides of that small alley where the cars are parked. Bryan seems to know him and introduced him to the rest that evening.

Well, it's supposed to be a wide body kit after all. =)

Blog Archive