Friday, February 6, 2009

Ben's RB30 GTT

Check out Ben's GTT. Pretty nice I must say...

Not really digging the 'bling' rims.


I had an idea of doing twin NACA ducts to my hood. After looking at this, I must say it looks very good. Maybe I should have just done it, but I was reluctant to wreck my stock V-Spec II Carbon hood. As you can see, this GTT doesn't try to be a GT-R. There is no hint of a GT-R logo in the front.


Nice huge Greddy intake plenum with single throttle body.


Don't be deceived. This is an Rb30 packing 675 BHP and 588 foot pounds of torque!


Bride interior.


Key's Racing steering wheel can be seen here.


Craft Square Carbon side mirrors


Some Euro Style tail lights to finish the back off. I am liking the RB30 decal as well. Very nice...
No GT-R wanna be logo at the back too! Respect.

6 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

3R1C said...

Wow... this is one nicely done GTT man... Never know GTT can be done so nice too.
I actually dun like ppl making GTT to look like GTR. Nissan does have RB30 come standard in skylines?
The rear kit not my taste though. BTW, don't do any comestic mod to your car man, it's so nice already!

Leonard Foong said...

I don't think Nissan has RB30's in Skylines. It was a conversion done. RB30 block with RB25 head.

There are still a few things I want to do cosmetically, like a Top Secret Carbon diffuser and maybe some Do Luck Front Fenders. We'll see how that goes. Thank You for the compliments, you're too kind. =)

yasin said...

Looks neat!

I have a pair of ducts for sale, let me know if your interested.

WoayChee said...

this guy really put effort into his car!

LM said...

oh..... man i love his hood:)

Seиg said...

Wow.. faster than a Z-tune.. imagine if it is a GT-R..

Blog Archive