Friday, January 23, 2009

Panasonic CQ-VD5505W

My Sony head unit in my car has died on me. None of the button work anymore and it was starting to get on my nerves. I mean, I could still listen to the radio and all, but I had to constantly use the remote that came with it. The CD player still worked but only played the CD that was stuck in it as the eject button was not working.
So, I've decided to get a new one. I've always wanted a double din one with a nice screen which would give the console a cleaner look.
Say hello to my new Panasonic CQ-VD5505W. It's nothing fancy. I wanted a GPS built in to it and so this was a fairly decent option.



I'm pretty happy with it I must say. A female voice points me in the right direction whenever I am lost. Warnings of hot spots for roadblocks alert me whenever I am approaching one.





Anyway, I have yet to fit the carbon prop shaft. It should be going in sometime soon. I've been so caught up with work, I've hardly anytime for anything else lately. Lucky for the Chinese New Year Holidays, I am now able to take a short breather.
I've also recently obtained new HKS turbo elbows and an Auto Select Downpipe. I know, I already have an aftermarket downpipe, so why? Well, I am looking for a different car note. I want her to scream when I put the pedal to the metal. Right now, it's not really the sound I am looking for. Will put up the before and after videos when I get it done.

0 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

Blog Archive