Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Slowing Down

Once again, sorry for the lack of updates. I have begun working not long after I got back and I am swamped with work. I didn't get a chance to have a quick holiday before jumping in the rat race. Work started on the 2nd of Jan 2009 for me, even before I have completely recovered from the sore throat and jet lag I have.

Anyway, here's a clip a couple of Aaron's friends took, before I came back to Kuala Lumpur. After the Nür was mapped and tuned, my younger brother Aaron took her out. A couple of his friends invited him out for a drive. He was very suspicious as they rarely ask him out for drives. At first it was thought only a 360 Modena would show up. Guess what tagged along, a Subaru Spec-C RAR. I guess it was intended to give the Nür a run for it's money, but little did they know... *grin*

Before heading out, they had a couple of drinks at Decanter, Damansara Heights when along came Fariz passing by. Fariz decided to join the fun too.

Here's a short clip Aaron's friends made of the night. I think there is more but we'll just have to wait...

You can also watch the clip in HD on YouTube. Enjoy.

6 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

ckwei said...

great choice of music, must be awesome being able to drive on the streets in kl with such music playing. *envious*

so what industry are you in now?

AZT said...

envious here as well! darn. very very nicely compiled vid. whts the title of the 1st song anyway??

Leonard Foong said...

ckwei,
I'm in retail now. =)

AZT,
I believe it's Breathe by Telepopmusik.

LM said...

Wor.... A big five for your Nür and the nice Clip:)

:: Nicole.F :: said...

SIGH! i miss our car :'( so when can u take me for a ride?

Unknown said...

A w e s o m e!!!!!

Blog Archive