Tuesday, December 9, 2008

HTC Touch HD

Guess what arrived in the mail today...



My HTC Touch HD!


Un-boxing...






Cool huh. Something different. Everyone has an Iphone or 3G Iphone.


Yes, I know I just got the E71.(My previous entry, 'The Packages')


However, the E71 I have is the E71-2 version, which is for USA. Over here in the states, the 3G band is 850/1900 MHz, different from what we use back in Malaysia, which is 900/2100 MHz. So I wouldn't be able to use it to it's full capacity (who am I kidding, I'm just making myself feel better by justifying my purchase).

5 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

Michael said...

cool man, how much you bought it? I wanna get one ppc too

www.ahmike.net

Leonard Foong said...

I got it for USD599. =)

3R1C said...

leo, so u meant the ur E71 is different from mine?

wat's ur comment for the HTC? saw my friend's iphone 3g the other day n kinda like this kind of design.

WoayChee said...

thats cheap, kl is selling rm3100

Leonard Foong said...

3R1C,
Yup, my E71 is different. Yours would be E71-1, mine is E71-2.

The HTC Touch HD, so far, not bad. Too early to say anything. I just got it.

WoayChee,
Wow, really? Looks like I saved some money.

Blog Archive