Saturday, November 8, 2008

Skylines at SEMA Show 2008

This morning I woke up early having crashed sooner than expected and decided I might as well head to SEMA one more time. Noelle was still asleep so I left her a note and made my way back to the Las Vegas Convention Center for another round of picture snapping. I didn't find the Mine's booth yesterday so I was determined to find it! There were a couple more GT-R's around and I wanted to spot them too.
Armed with an extra 2GB of memory I bought, I thought I was set, guess what... I forgot to charge the damn camera! I still managed to take a couple more shots...
As I wandered around aimlessly, I realized there were many areas and sections I missed as the place was just so friggin' huge. Thank god I came back a second time.

Here are the Skylines I spotted at the SEMA Show 2008. I don't think I spotted all of them though...

2 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

3R1C said...

arrgghh... GTR!
dude give me a pill..

LM said...

fantastic Leo.... GTR ROX...:)

Blog Archive