Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Flexing a little creativity

A little random writing.



I have a guardian angel. Tink sits on my shoulder most of the time and a lot of the time remains unnoticed. Only when she feels she absolutely must protect me that her volcanic personality is displayed. She isn’t particularly good at protecting me. My friends are used to her projectile magic which feels a little like a pin prick. I quite commonly put her in my pocket when she gets too much.

Diggs and Thagata once tried to tell Tink why they thought censorship was wrong, but it seems that her opinion will never be changed on the subject.

Diggs commented, ‘I understand that there can be good censorship, but if you give someone the power to censor some information, then the power can be abused. End of argument.’
Thagata was nodding reassuringly towards Tink with a smiling expression that made me have to contain a laugh.
My laughing didn’t help the situation as Tink was quite clearly getting quite aggravated. ‘Shut up! You don’t understand anything! Shut it!’
Thagata came in saying ‘you are letting your emotions control your thought, think what we’re saying with a clear mind.’
‘A clear mind?! A clouded mind more like! You need to analyse things with more emotion! You can never understand the emotional point of view!’ Tink turned around, looking a little flustered, and sat looking away.

Diggs calmly got up and walked towards me. He hit Tink with the back of his hand and she went flying into the wall, and then falling to the floor passed out. Thagata and I gaped at this action. Diggs innocently showed us his palms and calmly stated that ‘violence may be necessary in order to sort out a lot of the world’s troubles.’

2 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

Blog Archive