Sunday, October 5, 2008

550 Maranello Spotted on Lowyat.NET Forums

I stumbled upon this today while browsing. It seems that my dad's 550 Maranello was spotted in Sea Park along with Tan Sri's, Ferrari Dino and pictures were put up on Lowyat.NET forums.










My dad rarely drives his beast out so it's pretty difficult to spot it but it seems this fortunate bloke did.

Will be doing a blog entry on her soon. In the mean time, here are some pictures.








Tubi Exhausts. Will definitely need to take a video of these babies.


3 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

LM said...

Leo, that 550 Maranello is your dad's beast? Omg...... but inside forum, you said is belong to someone else *swt*

Leonard Foong said...

prince,
Yup. It belongs to my dad, not me =). I cannot afford the luxuries of life yet.

WoayChee said...

oh my god.
oh my god..
oh my god...
oh my god....

Blog Archive