Sunday, October 26, 2008

456 GT Spotted on Lowyat.NET Forums

My dad recently added a 456 GT to our garage and looks like it's been spotted already. Pictures were put up on Lowyat.NET forums.





I didn't have the time to take pictures of the 456 GT as soon after arriving in our garage, it was sent off to have new plates fitted (the previous owner wanted his plates back) and had a routine check and service done.

I don't really fancy the new plates and my brother, Aaron and I are quite annoyed because we could have gotten better registration plates for the same or better price. These new registration plates were selected by my Uncle Dave and Aaron was furious when he found out what had been done. Ah well, what's done is done.

7 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

ckwei said...

sweet addition, but do you mind me asking why a 456gt? i mean you already have a 550 iirc, so why take one step back?

Leonard Foong said...

Umm, we're in the car industry. This car was in mint condition and the price was very appealing. Cars come and go in my garage so don't be too surprised. =)

3R1C said...

dude how many dz of cars ur family own? get a diablo too :D

Leonard Foong said...

3r1c,
Can you keep a secret?

3R1C said...

count on me dude.

Leonard Foong said...

*laughs* So can I 3r1c. =P

3R1C said...

haha.. i know u gonna say tat :p

Blog Archive