Thursday, May 10, 2012

Flipboard for Android?!



Flipboard has always been one of my favorite apps on the iOS. There have been various apps on the Android that has tried to replicate the same purpose but none have given me the same kind of design and feel that I like.

If you're like me, then you'll rejoice cause right now, there is a Flipboard for Android!

As it turns out, it was supposed to be a Samsung Galaxy S III exclusive, but some folks at XDA-Developers forum has managed to get their hands on it!You can download and installed it on your device, just like I have on my HTC One X.


So far it seems to work without a hitch. Some users report bugginess with the app so we'll see how it goes. Note that they say this is not the final version yet, as they pointed out that it doesn't have widgets support yet.

Anyhow, if you're an android user and want it desperately, head over to XDA-Developers quickly and download it. You best hurry before someone takes it down!

0 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

Blog Archive