Saturday, January 14, 2012

Project "Kermit": Fucked from behind...

A couple of days before Christmas last year, I was struck with a series of unfortunate events.

First my Bold 9900 fell into a bowl of soup. It was sent over to Singapore by Brightstar to be repaired, and currently I am still using a temporary one, a Bold 9790 which Jason so kindly lent to me. Thank you Jason, I really hope they can repair and return my 9900 soon...



The next day, a silly disagreement with someone I was seeing regularly, resulted in that person leaving and disappearing, even before I got the chance to talk things out after work. I guess it was inevitable but I wasn't expecting things to end the way it did and prematurely. I was going to do it on my time and terms. Anyhow...

That same night, whilst on my way to catch a movie, it was drizzling. Roads were slippery. The cars in front of me suddenly came to a halt and fortunately, I managed to stop in time, despite 'Kermit' having very small brakes. Unfortunately, the Persona behind me couldn't and didn't avoid me. The result was me getting rear ended...



Thankfully, the person behind has agreed to pay for the repairs. Damage has been contained to just the rear bumper and the fog light. I decided to try a different rear and not go for the same JCW bumper. Shall post some updates after I get that shit sorted out. Till then!

2 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

walauwei said...

Get the hint bro! LOL! :P

Leonard Foong said...

I don't like the 9790. It's too small and difficult to type. I miss the 9900.

Blog Archive