Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bold 9700 is now a Stormtrooper

So I recently got my Blackberry 9700 pimped by Eric Soong...

Who is Eric Soong? Well, he's a guy who does custom blackberry housings and he'll do it for you all in a couple of minutes! If you're interested in getting your Blackberry pimped, check out his site here and here.

It's now, a Stormtrooper... Just like the rides.


I've also just received my white iPhone 4 housing! Can't wait to get it done up in the Stormtrooper theme as well... Will take some shots once it's done.

2 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

Car Decor Wheels said...

Hey Leonard,

Mine me asking, where did you get your iphone 4 white housing from? Really keen with it :)

Thanks!

Leonard Foong said...

I bought it off the internet. Can't remember which one but try Google. Plenty of people selling online.

Blog Archive