Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Late nights with Josephine...

It's been two nights in a row I've been spending late nights over at Josephine's. I wonder if her other half is jealous of it.

The first night we had an quiet dinner at a Korean/Japanese bbq down in Hartamas. It was nice, intimate. We enjoyed each others company as always and had pleasant conversations together. Josephine and I have known each other for a very long time now...

Later that evening, we headed back to her place for some fun in the bedroom. We were so caught up, I hadn't realized it was already the wee hours of the morning. I had to drag myself out of bed the next day and headed to work in an appearance much like what you see in zombie flicks of the walking dead.
After work, I headed home and crashed, skipping dinner in the process, tired from the lack of sleep due to the events that happened the previous night.

I got up in the middle of the night, wide awake and starving. As I was about to go out and grab a quick bite to eat, Josephine called, as if by fate. She was working late and had skipped dinner too... I headed over to her place again with some take out. We proceeded to the bedroom and this time, we didn't hold back, we were at it till the sun rose.

As I sit here in the office, staring into space... All I can think of is...

The New Super Mario Bros. Wii!!!

Been playing it over at my best bud, Johan's house the last two nights in a row! *laughs* (Caught you didn't I!)

How all this 'Josephine' came about because Johan's girlfriend keeps calling me his other girlfriend, Leona (sometimes Lynette). *laughs*

Anyway, it's been a while since I had a controller in the palm of my hands and it has brought back so many memories. The New Super Mario Bros. Wii is a nostalgia for my primary/elementary school days. It is a fusion of the old and new and I was instantly hooked on to it.

I've been playing the two player mode with Johan and hell, it's fun as heck!

Last night, I discovered an easter egg in the game allowing us to 1up to 99 lives. We decided to give it a go and...

Taa dahhh!

Maximum lives for the both players! Also, Mario loses his hat when 99 lives is achieved!


Want to know how it's done? Well, there are several methods...

World 2-3. Fastest method but timing is crucial.


World 2-5. This is one of the easiest.


World 3-2.


World 3-3



There might be more and they can be found on YouTube.

Have fun! (^_^)

0 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

Blog Archive