Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome to Zinc

Zinc is now open!


So, what is Zinc?!


Zinc is a creative space. A blank canvas for all forms of art. It's a melting pot of all kinds of inspiration. A place to cultivate creative juices and allow them to flow... Our space is also available to those who needs a fresh, new, inspiring location for activities.


Bearbricks...

Nice huh!




OriginalFake!








Zinc will be bringing you some very, very cool events in the coming year so stay tuned. You will not be disappointed.

Zinc is located at...

Zinc
Lot 61, Jalan Maarof,
Bangsar, 59000,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Operating hours are 10am to 6pm Monday through Saturday. Sundays by appointments only.

Visit the website now at http://www.zinc.com.my/space.html.

12 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

Theeggyolks said...

Wow!i hope there's one in Kuching :(

Leonard Foong said...

Theeggyolks,
Unfortunately, it's just one here in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur. =)

gwerk said...

Looking good sir!

When do I get the pleasure of visiting this concept?

IyouweBlog.com said...

damn creative!

nanged u!
Nang this to know how i drink human blood!!

Leonard Foong said...

gwerk,
Just vist during operating hours. Or if you'd like, let me know and I'll come by too. =)

shengfatt,
Thank you, thank you. Thanks for visiting!

zahid said...

of my curiosity,

how this business is running?

i mean, is sit an art gallery?
or large lots with smaller stalls in it?

H5 said...

hi zahid

like Leo says, it's a creative space.
there is no limit to your imagination
of what it is...

what it is not is a gallery

jocelyncoco said...

special one!! =D~*

Razlan Radzi said...

Are they for sale?

How do you keep all your projects running dude? Seem to have so many businesses/ventures running simultaneously. Donald Trump ni!

Leonard Foong said...

Razlan Radzi,
Yes they are.

This is actually a project of my dad's and his side of the business. Parents are entrepreneurs so there are bound to be many projects. *laughs* I try to help out wherever I can. =)

Razlan Radzi said...

Cool parents! Definitely happening. But why art? Don't tell me you all can draw, sculpt etc! Haha

Btw, is it all local or foreign artists? Looks interesting and not far from where I am. Will try head down soon.

Leonard Foong said...

Razlan Radzi,
Well, my dad is quite artistically inclined. As for me, I graduated from an art school, getting a degree in 3D animation. Yes, I can draw. Yes, I took sculpting classes before. *laughs*

It will showcase both foreign and local artists.

Blog Archive