Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sneak Peek Audi S8 Quattro

Brought Bryan to visit Zinc today but it was raining and we went a little late. We stopped by H5 to check out the set of MindStyle Disney Stitch Experiment 626 Artist Series 1 that I just acquired. Cool stuff!

Only 500 units of these are made and they are already sold out!


Later we hopped by to see Zinc but everyone left already so no pictures today. We did however take some pictures of some cars.
It was raining so I didn't take her out to a better place to take pictures. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to bring her to a better location soon. I may be wrong but this might be the only one in KL. Here are some teaser shots...

The Audi S8 Quattro...

LED's under the door handle.

Massive 5.2L V10 engine. This has a longer stroke and wider bore compared to the Lamborghini Gallardo's 5.0L engine thus producing better torque at the lower revs.

Yummy....

V10 baby...

Optional Audi ceramic Carbon fibre-reinforced Silicon Carbide composite, or C/SiC brakes. Massive. I'm surprised these are only 6 pot's and not 8 for such a heavy vehicle. Rotors are huge 380mm stuff. I want...

Interior.






Bryan took more shots and a couple of videos of her starting up too. Check out 'Audi S8 - Sneak Peek' on AutoJunctions.com.

3 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

Razlan Radzi said...

Sleeper!

Would whack all our cars all day everyday man. With the boss in the backseat!

But I think the 6pot brakes are more than enough given the 380mm discs.

Leonard Foong said...

Razlan Radzi,

Trust me, they aren't. *grin*

Razlan Radzi said...

Damn I wish I was there!

Oh well..

Blog Archive