Sunday, October 4, 2009

Porsche Panamera Malaysia Launch

Apologies for the lack of posts lately. Been caught up with work and shit so bear with me.

Yesterday evening, I had the opportunity to attend the Auto Eurokars, Porsche Panamera Launch at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center.



Pretty cool launch. I certainly enjoyed the little details, such as the string quartets playing classic Mozart pieces in a corner. Funny how no one seemed to notice them. I thought they played some wonderful classical music.

Johan, Sathia, Me, Jasfaireen and Kalveen.

Also bumped in to Christina Lee, who was one of the models/ushers for the event. Saw many familiar faces too, Datuk Mokhzani Mahathir, SM Faisal, Fairuz Fauzy, Uncle Zack, Uncle Kee...

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures shot with my trusty pocket camera.


The Panamera S.

4.8L V8 producing 400ps.


Oh look, there's a boot. *laughs*


Rear doors too.

Back seating area.

Gotta love the console. It reminds me of the Vertu handphones. Sick.

Doesn't it?




Shit, my face got in the way.

More Vertu like designs on the roof.

The day lights.

The Panamera Turbo.

Yummy 4.8L V8 Twin Turbo producing 500ps.




Has a retractable rear wing.




I can't get enough of this console.

The roof console lit up.

The PDK which stands for Porsche Doppelkupplungsgetriebe (I know, I was like what?). It's Porsches version of the twin-clutch gearbox, double clutch transmission or dual clutch transmission (DCT).

I love this console!

Turboooooo.


Optional luggage, extra accessories. They seem a little small though.

Christina Lee, Sathia and Jasfaireen flanked by the rest of the models. Christina, you were looking stunning babe.


See something hiding there between the grill?




1 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

3R1C said...

somehow the rear reminds me of err... was it 944?

Blog Archive