Saturday, August 29, 2009

The one with the Friday night TT

Edit: Bryan too has already put up pictures. Check out AutoJunctions.com, and view his 'Midnight Run - KL Style' entry.

Edit: Azmir already has pictures up on his blog (So laju!). Visit 'http://azmir1.blogspot.com/' for his 'Damn Big Gathering...' blog entry.

So, we had the TT at Original Kayu Nasi Kandar, Aman Suria as planned. I was actually an hour late as I had to rush the car out. Was good to finally meet Azmir and Rizal. Pleasant folks. Excuse the poor shots. I don't have a flash and I've got very unsteady hands. *laughs*

Three GT-R's in a row...

We had a short drink then proceeded to Putrajaya for a little drive.

Middle of the highway.

Ahhh, blury blury.

Usual stop on the bridge... Fariz leading the pack.

Rizals BNR34 with some really nice leather upholstery.

Decepticon RX8. Sorry so blur.

Azmir snapping away. Looking forward to the pictures and videos he took.

We met up with a couple more cars. Turned out to be quite a meeting. More than 20 cars!


Bugger left us all behind. Fariz's (#QX1) White Pearl V-Spec II.

Rizal's tidy BNR34 with the Z-tune front bar.

Awesome 10.5jj TE37's!

And of course, me.
Unfortunately, because I rushed the car out, I didn't get to do my alignment yet and it was pulling to the left. HICAS light kept coming up so didn't really want to push it during the high speeds on the highway. What am I saying, my car is slow anyway. *laughs*


Nice R33. =)


Bryan took many pictures too. Will have to wait for him to put them up.

So, you must be wondering why I was saying I rushed my car out and why it's all misaligned. Well, here's a sneak peek. *grin*

After that, it started to drizzle so everyone just left for home...

Twas fun!

7 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

azmir1 said...

Leo....nice pics too man...

Did u bump up your ISO/ASA? Get f2.8 lens if you haven't already. No more blur pics!!! :)

Again...nice meeting u....all of y'all.

LM said...

Wor...... nice TT, I wish that I can join you all in the future:) Anyway nice seat you got *haha* black and white again, cool.!!!

Razlan Radzi said...

Damn, if I knew you guys were heading out for a drive I'd have come along.

Hey wait a minute, how come I wasn't invited! :(

Leonard Foong said...

azmir1,
Will check that out. Still very new with the whole photography thing. *laughs*

Prince,
Thanks!

Razlan Radzi,
Eh, didn't Fariz call you? I thought everyone knew as I put up the TT on my blog in advance too. Sorry man! Didn't plan the drive. Was an impulse thing. I really wasn't expecting the night to turn out the way it did.

3R1C said...

Nice seat dude!

Rachel said...

Hey we were there to.... =)

Leonard Foong said...

3R1C,
Thanks!

Rachel,
Really?! For the drive or at the mamak?

Blog Archive