Monday, July 13, 2009

A little bit more, the Gallardo Superleggera

Here are a couple more shots I took that night of the Gallardo Superleggera (previous entry, 'Teaser, the Gallardo Superleggera') . I didn't really want to put these up as I forgot to remove the hideous cardboard box I use to protect the wall from the exhaust splatters. Anyway, I haven't had the time to take more shots of her so here is a little bit more to temporarily satisfy the appetites of those of you who have been waiting. Hopefully I'll find time again to shoot her soon. =)








4 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

Prodigy said...

saw a black spot at the cardboard box in pic no. 4..is that from this beauty's exhaust?

Leonard Foong said...

Mohd. Ekhsan Othman,
Actually, it's from the Nür. *laughs*

WoayChee said...

love this ride

AZT said...

i think i just wet myself. hahahahaha :D

Blog Archive