Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Warung, day one

This morning was the first official day of business! Was there at 7.30am to help kick things off.





I had my first meal at The Warung before people started pouring in.
(Before you say it again, yes, I know, I'm ugly. Even worse now with the lack of rest, sleep and stress... You know who you are.)




This bench was taken from my grandfathers saw mill. Authentic stuff. =P


Then, the madness began. *laughs* I must say it was a pretty good start, even though we had some orders backed up but everyone kept their cool and we pulled through.








More and more people poured but alas, I had to leave for another meeting in Sunway with Dawn Jeremiah. After that, I'll have to head to the office for a bit to finish up some things for Che Che New York as we are having a Spring Summer '09 unveiling tomorrow. Perhaps I will head back to The Warung later in the day to lend a hand. TIRED! (-_-)'

5 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

Kevin Luke said...

Wow looks like your working really hard try relax whenever you can...

Get sleep man you dont wanna fall ill... business looks good... hopefully stays that way... best of luck...

Leonard Foong said...

Kevin Luke,
Already fell ill. I am still recovering from a flu and sore throat. Out of the 4 months this year, I was ill 3 times! *laughs*

Thanks for the support. =)

LM said...

A wish for your Warung =D

3R1C said...

lol dude, you look cool man. forget which ever idiot that say u are ugly. good start. keep it up.

oh ya... go round round in ur NUR. should make u forget the world. hehe..

Leonard Foong said...

Prince,
Thanks man.

3R1C,
Thanks dude. No worries, I'm not really bothered by it. It was just a bit of sarcasm. =P
I would love to go round in the Nur, but first I got to find the time to do so! *laughs* Also, the clutch needs replacing as it is already slipping. =(

Blog Archive