Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fast & Furious 4 Clip

Here's another Fast & Furious 4 clip. Looks pretty good I must say. Bayside Blue BNR34 is looking very nice.



Watch it in HD format. Cool stuff. Will definitely check it out when it is released this April.



Edit.
Wern Shen's keen observation has led to him mentioning that the gauges in the clip are of a GTT not GT-R. To my understanding, the feature car is in fact a GT-R. I've seen it somewhere before. Anyway, that Bayside Blue GT-R was pretty stock apart from the Turbonetics intercooler and rims. Not sure if there were any other mods.
I have however, found out that they brought in a bunch of GTT's to use as the car doubles to trash.








4 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

WoayChee said...

yummy!!!

:: Nicole.F :: said...

haih.. all these cars reminds me of our car :'(

Edward Chew said...

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4690744

Can see the center console at the end of the video. But not sure if that's really the MFD.

What do you think? Or they could be using both GTT and GTR.

Leonard Foong said...

The actual car is a GT-R. I know that for a fact. Probably the stunt cars are all GTT's. =) Good eye.

Blog Archive