Saturday, February 21, 2009

M-Spec Nür

This M-Spec Nür has got everything right going for it...


Looks like a Nismo Bumper and Nismo Carbon Bonnet completes this Nür's front.


Rolling on 18" LMGT4's.


Nismo side and rear skirts complete the cars look.


Ooh, carbon pillars.


No idea what exhaust that is but it looks titanium.


Have a look at this clean bay. Looks like it's had some extensive modifications done to it. Would be nice to know what he has packing in there.


V-Cam can be spotted. Very, very nice!






Look at this interior! I want! *laughs*


Leather and Alcantara. You can't go wrong.


Carbon, carbon, carbon...

7 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

LM said...

Wah...... engine bay looks like "over" clean, NICE. So when your turn to show off? hahaha *waiting*

Leonard Foong said...

My engine bay is pretty basic. Nothing to show off. =)

Prodigy said...

waahhhh...
my 'air liur' is 'meleleh' already..
haha..

3R1C said...

leo, it's more like you are poisoning yourself. hahah.

AZT said...

poisoning yrself is one of the ways to convince yrself its okay to get an upgrade :D

rather than be paranoid and stay w the current mods thinking you wont need the new mods. ha ha

Leonard Foong said...

*laughs*, You guys.... I am contented with what I have right now. If I wanted to go bonkers, I would have done it from the start. Cheers!

AZT said...

ha ha. thumbs up

Blog Archive