Friday, June 27, 2008

GT-R logo back on

Got the CBA-R35 GT-R logo stuck on today. Pretty nice I must say. Took a few shots of it and some shots of the engine bay. Corrected the Top Secret badge on the catch can too (was upside down).

If you look at the emblem closely, you will notice that it's actually not a one piece item like the old one. The font of the R is different too, sharper at the end and the red seems much brighter. Also the R looks to be a solid plastic like piece unlike the hollow, painted red on the older emblem.








Here are a couple shots of the V-Spec II Nür.










My stock'ish engine bay.


Still loving those Top Secret Bonnet Dampers.




Whoops, finger got in the way.

8 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

3R1C said...

damn man i love your car...

Leonard Foong said...

Thanks man. =)

Eugene said...

Hey hey how's it going my man?

What's the difference between the CBA-R35 and BNR34 GT-R logo huh?

Leonard Foong said...

Hello Eugene,
I'm good, yourself?
Umm, I've already mentioned the differences in my blog post actually. Maybe you should read it again. Have a closer look at the pictures too and do a comparison with the old one.

Unknown said...

really nice car u got there.. actually saw a somewhat similar car at hartamas yesterday.. had very small # plate fonts.. yours?

Leonard Foong said...

Thank you msm. That might have been my car. Was it the number 4? Could have been my brother driving the car though as I was out somewhere else.

Eugene said...

LOL Sorry my bad. Was too engrossed in the pictures that I forgot about the words.

Unknown said...

yeah #4.. very small fonts.. niceee..

Blog Archive