Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The long absence...

Forgive me my fellow readers for the long leave of absence...

I've been occupied with what was nicked named, "the boyfriend/man stealer". *laughs*


It's been a very long time since I've allowed myself to indulge this much in video games. This first person shooter developed by Treyarch, published by Activision, has consumed so much of my free time! I've managed to level up to prestige 1, level 36 in a week so you can imagine how much time I've spent on it.


I can clearly see why this game sold more than 7 million copies within 24 hours of release! Pretty cool huh.

If you are a COD: Black Ops player on the PS3 as well, shoot me a msg on the PSN at "LeonardF" and we'll play some 'Domination' matches together! *laughs*

Anyhow, nothing much has happened since. The Nur has been quietly tucked away having not had anything done to her recently. I've just been enjoying the drives of, what my father calls 'the collectables', the yellow F355 and the 911 993 Turbo.


Sadly, I have to be letting the F355 go as there are just too many cars to keep. I wish is was otherwise as it is simply a lovely car. Anyone interested in it, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. A couple of recent additions have been made to the garage recently. I've added another 'Stormtrooper' to the family. Will do a post on that pretty soon.

Fear not, I will start updating the blog regularly, once again! Till then!

1 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

Unknown said...

The new 'Nuketown24/7' mode is sick!

Blog Archive