Sunday, January 3, 2010

Promechanix Technical Institute Launch

I hope everyone had as much fun as I had over the weekend. New Years Eve was especially fantastic for me as I shot off to a pool party right after work. A party which lasted till 9 in the morning the next day. A party which later took me the rest of the weekend to recover from. Feels like age is catching up!

This morning though, I went over to Cheras to support an event Ivan Tan was involved in. Here's an old post I made of Ivan's R32.

Ivan was involved in the Promechanix Technical Institute Launch. Local superstar, Leona Chin also asked me to go have a look as she was going to be the VIP guest for the day (plus she was giving a short speech and I wouldn't want to miss that!). So, what's Promechanix Technical Institute?


Promechanix Technical Institute is an educational establishment focusing on automotive and motorsports technical development. They currently offer the Automotive Mechanics and Motorsports Mechanics courses, which aim to facilitate students in attaining a successful career in this industry.


Looks like more and more Automotive schools are emerging. Hope it contributes to the development of the automotive industry here.

Made our way over at 10am. We would have stayed a little longer but it was hot! On top of that, I got very little sleep the previous night so I was groggy as heck. I promised Ivan I would drive my car over but alas, my power steering belt came loose the previous night and I was without power steering on 275 tyres so it wasn't going to happen. I brought something else instead... *grin*

Bumped into fellow blogger 'TOMIYA TAKATO' too. He had just enrolled with this institute. Wishing you the best and bright future. Sorry mate, didn't catch your real name. Check out his blog, '強い天国' for some shots he took this morning and take the time to check out his very cool project R32 too.

Here are a couple of shots I took. Bryan should have better looking shots on the way.

Some shots of the place...



It was so hot and humid.



Whoa, a 550 Maranello...


The heart of Bryan's monster.

These set of white ladies caught my eyes...


M Powahhhh! *laughs*

Old school shit. I'd really like one in my garage.


Another V12 that was around that day.


Local automotive celebrity, Leona Chin arrives.




Here she is giving a speech. It was so cute seeing her give a speech! *laughs*


Ivan a.k.a aibon's R32.



Joe Yap a.k.a 'Sky Kor Kor' Bayside Blue BNR34. We're poking some fun at him and we've created a fan page on Facebook. So if you're bored, come join the fun!


Alright people, I'm off. I need to go catch some ZZzzzZzzz's now.

2 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

3R1C said...

ooo... so u took out the horse...

Leonard Foong said...

3R1C,
Yup yup. (^_^)

Blog Archive