Friday, December 11, 2009

Preview of the MINDstyle LIFEstyle featuring Michael Lau at ZINC Art Space

Sorry peeps, I still don't have the time to do a proper post on the event but here are a couple of shots.

It was a fantastic night!

The fucking money shot!

Michael Lau's press conference. Here he is seen with his beautiful wife, Florance.

Mr. Michael Lau in the flesh with his Jordon piece.

With the fans.

Me, my dad Joe Foong and Mr. Michael Lau!

At night, the place was swamped with people!

Signing autographs for the fans.

Things were flying off the shelf very quickly!

More coming up!

6 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

Way Han said...

yeah - 1127 !!!LMF

Leonard Foong said...

Yeah man! TKL, Yee wai chee kei hou la yeng, TNS! You know WTF I'm saying! *laughs*

Victor Eian said...

I remember that song from LMF.. Hahaha.. They perform that song on this event ???

CY said...

Im sure I saw you today at Zinc, sorry I didnt greet, shy me takut tegur pemandu Nur xD

Leonard Foong said...

Chris Yip,
Really?! Aiyoh, no need shy shy la. I should be there most of the time now. Just pop a hello, I won't bite. ;)

Leonard Foong said...

Victor,
No la. They were in Singapore. Michael was there before he came to Malaysia. He went to support them.

Blog Archive