Saturday, November 14, 2009

The one with the ZeroToHundred.Com TT

Last night's 'Teh Tarik' had a different twist. It was the ZeroToHundred.com meet up organized by Bryan to meet the old and new faces and to catch up.


At about 9pm, Bryan shot me an SMS saying he was pretty much ready to go. I had just arrived at Zaibi Motors to check out the Black GT3 RS and to take a couple of pictures. I stood there just staring at the two cars side by side, mesmerized. I stuck my hands in my pocket, reached in, and pulled out two identical keys. One says Orange, and one says Black. I thought to myself, thank you Mr. Kenneth Soo.
A very large grin began to appear on my face....


Since Bryan was taking the Orange Supra out, I thought hey, lets go with the same colored cars. *laughs*
I jumped in the Orange GT3 RS and headed over to Bryan's place. As I started the car, I noticed something a little peculiar with it. It somehow seemed different from the last time. Not thinking much of it, I drove off. Upon arriving at Bryan's place, I realized that it didn't sound as 'hot' as before. It was quiet, docile. Not the loud and angry beast when I had her previously (see my previous posts, 997 GT3 RS and Teaser, the GT3 RS). Then it hit me... The Fabspeed exhausts had been swapped over to the Black GT3 RS!

Bryan said it sounded like a pussy and he didn't want to be seen with a pussy tailing him or to be tailing one. On top of that, he wanted to fill his Orange Monster Supra up. So, we darted back to Zaibi Motors and I jumped in the Black GT3 RS instead. Started her up and what do you know, I was greeted with a nice angry growl. This was louder too as the mid pipes were swapped out as well! (Shall wait for the videos Bryan took to show you a comparison)

After stopping at the Shell station nearby, we made our way to Aman Suria, The Original Kayu Nasi Kandar. Here are a couple of pics I took.

The founder of ZeroToHundred.com, Tom and his monster V12.


The interior has been re-stitched to perfection.

This is not something you'd want to mess with.

Some of the other rides around.

Super Star racer, drifter and hottie, Leona Chin was there too. Check out her blog for updates!









Got a nice spot up front.

Joewe Kong's awesome FD. So tastefully done. I'd have one like it any day.

Jack's MR2.

After a while, it started to get a little busy. Too busy for my liking. Many other clubs started showing up and the place was getting packed. I decided to head off to Paramount to say hi to the JSOC boys before heading back. Not before I stopped by 32 Square to see Joe Yap's new BNR34!

So unmolested!


The happy owner, Joe Yap.

Can't wait to see the things he's planning to do to his ride.

Then at Paramount, we said hi to the JSOC boys. I was surprised but glad to see a couple of old timers showed up.

JSOC club president, Vincent's new ride.


It's a continental now so I don't know how it's going to work as JSOC stands for Japanese Sports car Owners Club. *laughs*

Then, it started to drizzle which was a signal it was time to leave. Bryan and I made our way back to Zaibi Motors where I tucked her in her original spot. We left after that but not before getting a couple more shots...

Completely opposite in color scheme, Black on Orange and Orange on Black.










Oh what a night....

More pictures Bryan took of the TT can be found at AutoJunctions.com, 'ZTH TT - The Resurrection'.
Also, check out JLean's blog, 'AUTOMOTIVE FANTASY', blog entry 'ZeroToHundred Members Gathering' for a couple more pictures.

Here's a sneak preview of one of my dad's project car...


2 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

domokunc said...

luv the rx7 ^_^

Oo the benz!!. look the the same model i have.. but mine looks in worst condition HAHAAHA >_<.. Road tax - Killer~

azmir1 said...

deng! love the GT3. If only i can shoot it like I shot the type Rs...

http://azmir1.blogspot.com/2009/11/honda-type-r-shoot-weekend-that-almost.html

Blog Archive