Friday, September 18, 2009

What would you do if you see the 'Popo'?

Was the first one in the office again this morning so I thought I'd do a little Facebook'ing to start the Friday off. (Thank god it's Friday!)

Was looking through and saw this clip. (Thanks for sharing Royston).

What would you do if you see the 'Popo' (Police) in a brand new Evo X?



You chase the fucker of course! *laughs*


Video borrowed from Denesh Dmaniac. Credits go to him! =)

13 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

azmir1 said...

dude... the mitsu GT club had a meet n greet with the Helang Evo Popo. Don't play play...

That's no ordinary Evo X. It's custom made in the US with more that 300+++++ hp. It's engine it's not 2.0, but 3.0 (if I remember correctly).

But what's most important is WHO is inside the car. I was told they are a team of 3. One driver (professionally trained), one commando (i think), and one SNIPER!!!!

All of them know NUTS about Evo or what's under the bonnet. They are trained to even change the tires without the JACK!!!!

So be careful if u feel like cucuking these fellas. The driver's skill is probably beyond us. Trust me...coz my friend had taken a ride inside the car with them. Crazy MOFOs!!!! :)

Leonard Foong said...

azmir1,
Serious?! No shit. Don't 'pray pray' man.

Razlan Radzi said...

So much has been said about the Evo X being 'modded' and 'special' but I reckon its all gossip unless proven otherwise.

Suppose the Evo X had a 3.0, which engine from the Mitsubishi parts bin would it borrow the engine from. I can think of several 3.0 and 3.5 V6 engines but mostly for FWD cars (ie: Mitsubishi Magna/Veradas in Australia). It wouldn't make sense to fit in the 3.0 engine from the ancient GTO.

azmir1 said...

Razlan...according to my friend, the engine is definitely bigger than the Evo X. The compared it side by side.

Jeff said...

Wow~ Is good to have such a fast cop's car here, at least they can help to chase those thief who like to hijack sport car, but too bad they can't chase GTR, LOL~

Jeff said...

azmir1, I heard other story from my friends said that this car is serviced and tuned at powerqube, but i think just a rumor....

Da Devil said...

well all we knw nw is DC5 lose to popo's evoX...any other contestant?hehe...

zamildrift said...

Crazy fella, I salute! Those police officer were sure having some 'fun'.

Razlan Radzi said...

azmir1 - Fair enough. Just that I've heard so many rumors like what Jeff said about powerqube. Peace :)

Unknown said...

if this video got up on newspaper, i bet it will be an embarrassing moments for the police department.

farizio said...

I met a real policeman once, he told me bout the Helang Lebuhraya Evo's

According to him, they work in teams of 3, Driver with special license (F-license or something like that..cant recall),one more UTK, and the third guy is usually a commando 69 (dunno if ex commando or still active)

I also asked him if one tried to stop me was it ok if i raced em first, he said no, their under orders that after third warning to stop goes unanswered, fire away.

So this DC5 did the 'proper' way of racing a police Evo...hahaha

As for Mods, it's definitely not stock, but i doubt it being 3.0 litres.. possibly a remap + bolt ons along the lines of the FQ330/400 series Evo's

Unknown said...

Farizio u noe tis guy driving the DC5 rite?!it's our dear frends u noe!

Razlan Radzi said...

VAT69 is no longer around I believe. Now its known as the UTK.

I think can find out for sure re:Evo and its specifications. I'll try ask someone.

Blog Archive