Friday, May 15, 2009

Toying with the new Toy

Came back from the office slightly earlier than usual today. Decided to play around with the camera before heading to Mid Valley to drop off some work related stuff.
Mohd. Ekhsan Othman asked me to take pictures of the Nür. So here you go...





















9 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

LM said...

Omg...... my favorite *Yummy*. Greats at all:) Where yours carbon fiber interior? *haha*

ScoobyDoo said...

i see improvement :D

time to get 50mm lens! heehehe :P

Prodigy said...

superb! thanks for fulfill my wish..=D

Kevin Luke said...

Bro did you edit the plate's or cover the back plate with cloth looks a bit weird...

yasin said...

nice shots mate, these shots are damn nice!

AZT said...

the camera b4 really didnt do justice to shw hw the nur really is :P

Leonard Foong said...

Prince,
No carbon fiber interior yet. =)

ScoobyDoo,
Thanks Aaron, your tips made a difference. Wait till I familiarize myself more with the camera before I decide to buy a lens.

Mohd. Ekhsan Othman ,
Cheers. =)

Kevin Luke,
Excuse the shoddy editing. I was in a hurry. =P

yasin,
Thank you. Need more practice though. Still not very sure how to use it.

AZT,
Yup, it's amazing what a DSLR can do. =)

hamzah said...

hey man..

just want to know somethings about u if u dont mind.

firstly, how old are you?

and what do you work as?

because rite now im 19, doing aeroplane engineering.

and i really really really really want to buy a skyline when i start work ! ;(

Leonard Foong said...

hamham,
I'm 26 years old. I am in the retail industry. I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you can achieve your goals . =)

Blog Archive