Monday, March 9, 2009

Ticketed by the popo

It was a cloudy Monday afternoon and since it was a public holiday, I thought I'd take the Nür out for a spin. After warming up, I headed down to Hartamas where she can stretch her legs a little.

Dropped down to second gear and squeezed the gas pedal. Having fitted the HKS elbows and Auto Select downpipe, she really sounds the way I want her to, emmiting a nice high pitch scream. Although she now needs some re-tuning as the new parts have made her a run a little rich, I feel it was worth it. This is what a proper sports car should sound like...

Anyway, I see a maroon Mercedes right up my tail. Looks like an A or B class. What in the world was the driver thinking?! I squeeze the throttle a little more only to be held up by two cars in the middle and fast lane. A quick signal, drop back to second gear and off I went in the slow lane, pulling ahead comfortably at 60% - 70% throttle.

Wait, why are there so many cars slowing down all of a sudden. Fuck me, it was a roadblock....



6 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

WoayChee said...

holly shit. luckily not JPJ road block

Da Devil said...

lolz...162km/h...nvm...juz over 82km/h,even more than permitted speed limit...at least is better than those juz over speed by juz 10km/h...

3R1C said...

it's more than double the speed limit but better than being caught at over 10kph.

leo, do u just need to pay off the ticker or attend at the court?

EvilaineKhoo said...

oh-ou... hmmmm
they are kinda thirsty since CNY..

Edward Chew said...

That's why I mentioned in MSC regarding the block there when you guys had the blast at night last time.

I kena at 130kph. He greet me so nicely and then straight away ask, "Mau settle ke mau summon?" Then he told me the difference between these 2. hahaha

They set up the block there ramdomly. Either side of the road and different day and time.

:-)

Leonard Foong said...

Spot on Edward Chew. You are right. Hahaha.

Blog Archive