Monday, January 26, 2009

Beemer Bicycle

Happy Chinese New Year people!
Wishing everyone a fantastic year ahead, filled with lot's of love and laughter, good health along with great opportunities and success in this year of the Ox.



I was wondering what that white bicycle was doing in the pictures I took of the 360 Modena. No one in my family is interested in riding, so why would there be one.



Upon closer inspection...



This was no ordinary bike. *laughs*



It was a bicycle with BMW on it. To the serious cyclist, this is nothing special, but a car enthusiast like myself... BMW?



Washed the cars yesterday. My god, the Hummer is a bitch to wash! Tucked the Nür in after that...


Have a Happy Chinese New Year people...

4 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

LM said...

mn.... new bicycle? I saw the "tag" still hanging at there:) Anyway happy chinese Ox year. Cheers.

Leonard Foong said...

Yeah, I guess you could say it's new. No one really uses it that's why the tag is still there. *laughs*
Happy Chinese New Year to you too. =)

3R1C said...

you are right leo, bmw bicycle is nothing special to serious cyclist. Only brands like Pinarello is like Ferrari in cycling activity.

However just wondering how did the bike get there in your house? came free with M5 or M6? hahaha...

Happy Ox Year to ya~!

Leonard Foong said...

No idea how it got there. Perhaps my dad thought it would be fun to have one. *laughs*

Blog Archive