Saturday, May 23, 2009

After lunch...

After lunch, we headed down to Ong's place to fit my head unit in again. It suddenly stopped working. Fortunately, it was still under warranty. Also went down there to check out the Black 360 Modena. Has been out of action for a while now.











Had a short drive with Aaron in the 360 Modena and me in the Nür. We took the Penchala Link and my god, the Stage 3 Capristo Exhaust on the 360 sounds amazing! Alas, there was no tripod or passenger to hold my camera and capture the moment....

Anyway, here's a clip of her starting up...

1 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

hamzah said...

hey man..

do u know any shops which have some really good sound system and good workmanship and also good price?

im planning to install a good sound system in my car..

i just had my semester break and i just finished working..

i managed to collect rm2000 but i dont know whether its enough or not la ;(

and i want to put it into my honda city ..

Blog Archive