Monday, December 1, 2008

Mine's CBA-R35 at SEMA Show 2008

Some pictures I took of the Mine's booth at the SEMA Show 2008 and their CBA-R35 demo car.








We all know Mine's for their legendary BNR34, will their CBA-R35 be able to fill those big shoes it has left behind?

4 comments ¨¨¨¨¨:

3R1C said...

dude, how many more pics from SEMA that u didn't post up? really poison kao kao la...

i think i saw this mine's R35 running on tsukuba video and the c/f front lips keep scraping the road at certain corners. correct me if my memory served me wrong.

peace out!

Leonard Foong said...

If you had read my SEMA Show 2008 post, I mentioned I took plenty of pictured. =P

LM said...

I still felt legendary BNR34 more stunning:)

farizio said...

i think this car fills in those shoes perfectly. this car is a lesson in defying physics.

Blog Archive